Loading Dock – Flat Panel Retrofit Lighting
- Commercial Office
- Washington, DC
Keystone 1’ x 4’ Flat Panel Retrofit
- Upgrade quickly without modifying existing ceiling or fixture mounting
- Save over 50% in energy costs compared to traditional fluorescent troffers
- Enhance aesthetics with an architectural grade design
- Save time and hassle with our ready-to-go kit
- Power and color select technologies
- Suitable for damp locations
Keystone KT-RKIT40PS-14PD-8CSA-VDIM LED Panel Doorframe Retrofit Kit
Located in the Golden Triangle business district of Washington, DC is the commercial office building 1200 Nineteenth. This class A, 11-story building has received LEED-CS Platinum Certification.
Property Management company Hines wanted to update lighting in their loading dock. Their current light fixtures were dark and dim causing poor visibility. These flat panel fixtures were dry-walled into a plaster ceiling and the customer wanted them replaced without having to replace or repair the ceiling.
Bay Lighting Solution
The Bay Lighting specialist recommended Keystone KT-RKIT40PS-14PD-8CSA-VDIM, a 1’ x 4’ flat panel retrofit fixture. These panel kits go right in to their existing housings without having to rip anything out the ceiling. The replacement fixtures will make a huge improvement in the lighting, and save thousands on a new ceiling.
The customer was very pleased with the finished product. The space is no longer dark and the property is saving with LED technology.