1. Signify’s Ledalite Chopstick Suspend – The LEDALITE product line from Signify offers an extensive range of architectural LED solutions. The Chopstick takes a clean, minimalist approach while delivering big performance and optimal energy efficiency. Be it in the classroom, boardroom, office, or hospitality, this fixture is perfect for any location. The Chopstick comes in three 4’, 6’, and 8’ lengths and offers optional sensor integration that can provide 30-35% more energy savings. [Download Spec Sheet]
2. Metalux RBG – This elegant LED slot fixture offers stylish lines of light and a super shallow plenum making it great for any application. It can be surface, recessed, or suspension mounted. What sets this product apart is a selectable switch with three selectable lumen levels and three selectable color temperatures, making the RBG adaptable to the needs of the space and setting. The RBG also comes with sensor and communication options for additional energy savings. [Download Spec Sheet]
3. Eaton Converge Neo Ray – Eaton has created this low-voltage LED luminaire to elegantly float above any space. The uniquely curved, Wavestream™ optics give this fixture a wide range of control options allowing the user to maximize efficiency, reduce maintenance, and increase savings. The converge is offered in 4’, 8’, and continuous runs for one consistent row of light. [Download Spec Sheet]
4. Nicor Altair LSA – The LSA is a unique LED linear fixture that combines 90% direct and 10% indirect lighting for a less glaring effect. With the 0-10 volt dimming capability the Altair LSA gives users the ability to create ideal ambiance for any setting or environment. This fixture is easy to install and available in three mounting options: surface, pendant, and aircraft cable. [Download Spec Sheet]
5. T-Bar by JLC – What sets the T-Bar apart from every other LED fixture is that it is the ONLY lighting product designed, approved, and patented to replace the cross members in a suspended grid ceiling. This fixture is only 1” wide and installs into the cross tees with no tools necessary! With an assortment of sizes, the design possibilities are endless. The T-Bar is perfect for renovation projects because there’s no plenum occupancy. [Download Spec Sheet]
Contact Bay Lighting today to speak with a lighting expert. We can help you choose light fixtures that qualify for D.C. and Maryland rebates and save on energy costs for your company. If you are wondering whether your existing products qualify for a rebate, call us at 301-858-9494 so we can answer your questions and work with you towards a solution.