Design and Build – One Stop Shopping
What is an LED driver?
What to do if you suspect a faulty driver?
Photo credit: Advance Xitanium LED drivers
- Warranty Fixture Replacement – Many reputable manufacturers offer a free, no hassle warranty with their product so it’s also important to know when and where you purchased your product. This method can be much easier to resolve for all parties involved, so as you can see, it’s important to ask about your product’s warranty before purchasing. Reputable manufacturers with an extended no hassle warranty are preferred at Bay Lighting and if the product was purchased with Bay Lighting, customers can count on us for facilitating warranty replacements based on the respective manufacturer terms and guidelines.
- LED Driver Replacement – Once you determined the manufacturer and part number and have decided to move forward, your lighting specialist will begin their research. Replacing a driver can be an overwhelming task but from experience, we are pretty quick and knowing if a replacement will be able to be found or not. In our research, our goal is to determine if the:
- Fixture is still in production
- Fixture will allow for a tunable solution
- Warranty is still in effect
- LED Fixture Replacement – At times, finding an LED replacement driver is not an option. If this is the case, our specialist can assist with purchasing a new fixture that is the same as was previously purchased or recommend a similar option.
Replacing or updating drivers and other LED replacement parts can be an overwhelming task. Through knowledge and experience a lighting professional can help you find the best solution, saving you hours of research time. For more information about replacing LED drivers, contact a member of the Bay Lighting team at 301-858-9494.