Types of LED Rebates
There are two types of rebates – instant and prescriptive.
- Instant – Predetermined by each company, instant rebates can generate savings for your commercial space quickly.
- Prescriptive – Qualifications are based on proper submission of the energy efficient fixture. These rebates are not paid out instantly and take a little longer for approval.
That might sound kind of confusing, which is why we handle all of the paperwork for you. This is often a long, involved process, so we complete and submit it on your behalf.
These commercial lighting rebate programs apply to specific products, so we do our best to select products we know will qualify. In fact, we are the top performer with instant rebates for Pepco, and our president sat on their advisory board.
LED Energy Savings
Qualifications for Commercial Lighting Rebates
If you own or manage a commercial space, you may be eligible for rebates that can save you a lot of money in the long run. Consult the list below to find out if you qualify.
- Your utility company must offer a rebate program
- Your products qualify for their rebate program.
- Your distributor participates in the program.
- You’ve completed and submitted all of the necessary paperwork.
If all of the above factors apply to you, you are most likely eligible for savings through a rebate program! The best way to be certain, however, is to consult your lighting distributor.
Working with Bay Lighting
Bay Lighting is a certified distributor for BGE, Pepco, and DCSEU rebate programs for businesses within the commercial sector. We generally work with large properties towards finding the rebates that will save them the most money and creating the most energy-efficient space possible. For more details on the rebate programs we offer through BGE, Pepco, and DCSEU, click here.
Contact Bay Lighting today to speak with a lighting expert. We can help you choose light fixtures that qualify for D.C. and Maryland commercial lighting rebates and save on energy costs for your company. If you are wondering whether your existing products qualify for a rebate, call us at 301-858-9494 so we can answer your questions and work with you towards a solution.