Turn-Key LED Lighting Solutions for Parking Facilities
Make A Great First Impression
Types of Parking Facilities
Parking Facilities – Pillars to Success
Pillar 1: Optimal Lighting
- A bright parking area is important to the safety and security of your guests.
- Every turn-key parking solution should start with a plan. With photometrics, the risk of under-lighting or over-lighting is eliminated.
- This pillar needs to be met for the overall success of the project.
Pillar 2: Energy Efficiency
- Lighting can offer great returns from little investment, as compared to other industries.
- Dimming, sensors, and controls can offer great savings.
- Don't box yourself in with a cheap fixture that can't grow with technology.
Pillar 3: Reduced Operations Costs
- LED lamps can last 50,000+ hours which means less lamps changes and less rental equipment to reach high areas.
- Think in 10-year blocks when planning your project.
- Reliability is important. Warranties don’t cover inconvenience.
What Should You Be Thinking About?
- What are your goals?
- What pain points or problems do you want resolved?
- What technology is currently in place?
- Are lighting rebates available in your area?
- What’s your budget and when would you like to get started?
Your lighting specialist will guide you through the process but it’s helpful to get feedback from you and your team.
Case Studies: Parking Facilities
Click here to see case studies from our other markets.