Turn-Key LED Lighting Solutions for Parking Facilities
Make A Great First Impression
Types of Parking Facilities
Parking Facilities – Pillars to Success
Pillar 1: Optimal Lighting
- A bright parking area is important to the safety and security of your guests.
- Every turn-key parking solution should start with a plan. With photometrics, the risk of under-lighting or over-lighting is eliminated.
- This pillar needs to be met for the overall success of the project.
Pillar 2: Energy Efficiency
- Lighting can offer great returns from little investment, as compared to other industries.
- Dimming, sensors, and controls can offer great savings.
- Don't box yourself in with a cheap fixture that can't grow with technology.
Pillar 3: Reduced Operations Costs
- LED lamps can last 50,000+ hours which means less lamps changes and less rental equipment to reach high areas.
- Think in 10-year blocks when planning your project.
- Reliability is important. Warranties don’t cover inconvenience.
What Should You Be Thinking About?
- What are your goals?
- What pain points or problems do you want resolved?
- What technology is currently in place?
- Are lighting rebates available in your area?
- What’s your budget and when would you like to get started?
Your lighting specialist will guide you through the process but it’s helpful to get feedback from you and your team.