Bay Lighting offers a range of lighting solutions in Northern Virginia. Our team of experienced, knowledgeable lighting experts provide commercial LED replacement services. Founded in 2003, we have proudly worked with a variety of loyal customers. Our combined 70 years of experience, as well as our commitment to service, have made us an industry leader in the Mid-Atlantic region.
We offer commercial LED replacement services as well as other energy-efficient lighting upgrades. LED technology is rapidly becoming the most popular choice for commercial lighting fixtures. Our clients who have switched are saving a tremendous amount of money in addition to energy, which would otherwise be contributing to excess fossil fuel emissions.
Not sure where to start? Our lighting consultants can walk you through every step of the process. Every commercial space has different lighting needs. Additionally, requirements for lighting levels can vary. We’ll examine your individual space and come up with the perfect combination of LED fixtures. Check out our Bright Ideas Blog for more information and case studies on our successful LED replacement projects.
Northern Virginia Bucket Truck Services
Our bucket trucks enable our service technicians to repair hard-to-reach lights and also work on difficult replacements. This includes parking lots as well as a variety of exterior lighting projects. By providing bucket truck service, we offer the complete package and streamline the process.
- $175 per hour for service truck and technician
- 3 hour minimum, plus travel time
- Fixed per unit cost for material
- Lamp and ballast recycling
- Parts and labor warranty
Our satisfied customers have reported their installation projects paying for themselves in a few months, depending on scale.
Installation & Removal Solutions
We have installed lighting systems in the largest buildings across Northern Virginia. Our full lighting packages include expert installation you can rely on. Additionally, we have a team of licensed technicians that can work with any project, and are a valuable resource when it comes to retrofitting LED fixtures.
Typical installation projects include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Retrofit – This process includes utilizing existing technology while upgrading with new energy-efficient solutions. Many customers have worked with us to retrofit their office or retail location to reduce energy footprints.
- System Upgrades – This includes updating the entire system in your facility with new energy-efficient lighting equipment. We will update fixtures, wiring, lighting controls, and more.
- Lighting Control Systems – If the goal is modernization at the highest level, an entire system rehaul with occupancy sensors, dimming systems, and more can lead to instant energy savings and create the “wow” factor to impress customers and guests.
Our skilled lighting experts have worked in a wide variety of spaces, from government agencies to retail locations to universities. Above all, it’s critical to be meticulous, detail-oriented, and communicative through this process. We value our customers highly, and do everything we can to work around their schedules and also cause as little interruption as possible.
We offer recycling services for your fluorescent lamps. These bulbs must be discarded in accordance with US Environmental Protection Agency guidelines due to toxicity hazards.
Recycling Program Benefits:
- We recycle lamps, ballasts, and batteries
- Simple per pound cost
- No hidden pickup fees or fuel surcharges
- Maximizes storage space by having your used bulbs picked up frequently
- Saves time as well as resources by combining lamp delivery with recycling pickup
- Customers will receive a certificate of recycling compliance
Click here for more on our recycling program.