High Efficiency LED Flat Panel
4800 Hampden Lane
- Parking Area
- Bethesda, Maryland
SAVINGS AT A GLANCE
Instant rebates were applied by Bay Lighting.
Energy Savings: 73,076 kWh/year or 66% annual kWh savings
Total Project Cost: $7,740
Rebates Paid: $1,380
Cost to Customer: $6,360
Annual Savings: $4,191
Payback: 1 ½ years
Bay Lighting customer Cushman & Wakefield Inc. is a commercial real estate services company with headquarters located around the world. Managing 3.6 billion SF of property, Cushman & Wakefield understands the importance of a quality environment, prides itself on
staying informed and implementing new technology for the benefit of customers and employees.
Application: Parking Ramp and Loading Dock
Goals: Significantly brighten area creating a safe and inviting space for customers; save energy; reduce maintenance.
Challenges: Given the location, car exhaust particles tend to tarnish lights causing them to look old and dirty.
Bay Lighting Solution: Replace existing fixtures with 23 Nuvo LED premium flat panel fixtures. Benefits of using this product include:
- Brighter high-output; 50 Watt; 5000K; 6500 Lumens 120-277
- Energy savings of $4,191 over the lifetime of the fixture.
- Lamps last 5 years (50,000 hours) for reduced maintenance.
- Completely sealed unit, not as susceptible to dirt inside the fixture.
- Eligible for $60 per fixture instant rebate.