With advances in LED technology, lighting maintenance has taken on a new meaning. Today’s fixtures are more reliable, longer lasting, and require less maintenance but for long-term performance, regular lighting checkups are crucial.
At Bay Lighting, our approach to maintaining your lighting system involves assessing, educating, and planning. Using this strategy, our customers are ready to embrace new technology, optimize resources, and feel confident in maintaining their systems; however, there are times when customers will require our expertise in the field. As your lighting supplier, we can help with your maintenance. If you need an extra set of hands for those large and cumbersome projects, a bucket truck or specialty equipment for those areas out of reach, or a certified electrician for something more technical, please give us a call.
Exterior Lighting Maintenance
Our bucket trucks allow our service technician to repair lights in parking lots, shopping centers, canopies, gas stations, athletic fields, and more. We pride ourselves on service with true professionalism at the highest standards and we’ll provide you with a cost-effective means to keep your property well maintained and it’s lighting in good working order.
Can our Exterior Maintenance program benefit you?
- $175 per hour for service truck and technician
- 3-hour minimum, plus travel time
When it comes to exterior lighting, our lighting customers rely on us to assist in some of the following areas:
Parking Lot Lights and Light Poles
- Bollards, Landscaping Lighting, and Inground Lights
- Monument Signs
- Wall Packs
- Decorative Lighting
- Exterior Lighting Controls
Interior Lighting Maintenance
- Group Relamps – short on man power? Bay Lighting can assist with relamping your facility in bulk. With a group relamp, we will take out the old bulb and replace it with the new bulb. The technology remains the same with this process. Group relamps can save time and money by maintaining a regular schedule with your bulbs.
- LED Conversion – this process is similar to group relamps; however, this involves converting your lamps to LED.
- Hard to reach lighting – assisting with hard-to-reach lighting is so much easier when you leave it for someone else to manage! Contact us for assistance with stairwells, gymnasiums, high ceilings, and other out or reach areas.
We are here to partner with you on all of your lighting needs. If you need additional assistance from a lighting maintenance contractor in Maryland, Northern Virginia or Washington, D.C., Bay Lighting both your supplier and maintenance source. Are you interested in learning more? Contact us for an estimate on your upcoming maintenance project by calling 301-858-9494.